Welsh Premier Champions and Welsh Cup holders The New Saints FC are looking to recruit a pro-active salesperson to join the busy marketing and events team to promote and sell their state-of-the-art, multi-functional facilities at The Venue at Park Hall, Oswestry to new customers.
As part of the marketing team, you will be responsible for increasing revenues by driving sales activity and maximising utilisation of the club’s facilities on match days as well as non-match days. Working to daily call time targets and monthly revenue targets, you will be selling a broad product portfolio including match day hospitality, commercial sponsorship, conferences, room hire and events to a mix of new and existing accounts.
- Ensuring call and sales targets are met and bookings achieved through proactive telephone work and face to face sales meetings
- Identifying new contacts and developing sales leads
- Contacting and qualifying commercial sales opportunities, ensuring that enquiries are converted into confirmed business
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and resolving outstanding issues to ensure repeat business
- Sales driven with a desire to succeed
- Previous successful experience achieving targets in a similar sales environment including cold calling
- Flexibility within role and must be available to work scheduled hours, including some weekends and evenings
- Target oriented and sales focussed
- Excellent communicator with strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Dedicated to offering first class service
- Able to work under pressure whilst maintaining highest standards of professionalism
For further details please send a CV for the attention of Ian Williams, Chief Operating Officer, The New Saints FC to email@example.com or call 07734276292