On Sunday, September 3 2017, following three away games in the competition last season, we play our first Irn-Bru Cup home game, as we welcome Livingston to Park Hall. Kick-off is 2.45 pm.
Why not join us in hospitality and enjoy the game in style? The cost is £25 per person or you can book a table for ten at £200. The hospitality package comes with the following:
- Traditional chicken dinner. Served with roasted potatoes, seasonal vegetables and gravy.
- Toffee & honeycomb cheesecake.
- Complimentary half time tea and coffee.
- Complimentary match day programme.
- Access to the exclusive balcony area to watch the match.
- The ability to pre-order drinks for your table.
To make a booking, or to find out more, contact: Georgia.firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you to Park Hall.