The New Saints FC Foundation is a charitable organisation that aims to engage with the local community to provide positive, sustainable football, sports and educational activities. The Foundation’s involvement extends across many areas including education, health, social inclusion and equality, underlining our commitment to make a positive difference in Oswestry and the local area.
The New Saints FC Foundation is also committed to raising the profile and awareness of The New Saints Football Club’s work in the local community and the participation of players and coaches to support a wide range of activities.
As a club, The New Saints proactively supports local projects and encourages greater support from stakeholders within Oswestry and the local community.
- To create activity programmes that meet the strategic principles of The New Saints Football Club and support local and national Government policies.
- To increase opportunities for young people to participate in football, sport and educational projects through effective partnerships with the public, private and voluntary sectors.
- To deliver football and sports participation programmes as well as education, health, social inclusion and equality projects.
- To provide diversionary activities ensuring that all in the community have the opportunity to participate, adding enrichment to their lives regardless of gender, disability, age or socio-economic factors.
- To provide comprehensive disability projects that increase the self-esteem, health, personal and social skills of all participants.
- To provide an effective volunteer, training and development programme to increase the quality and quantity of coaches and volunteers.
- To increase access opportunities to quality facilities at The Venue at Park Hall.
- To generate positive publicity for The New Saints Football Club and its associated partners.
- To create a lifelong association with The New Saints Football Club, to increase the next generation of fans and encourage all sections of the community to its fan base.
- To support The New Saints Football Club’s Corporate Social Responsibility agenda.
- To secure the necessary funding, delivery contracts and sponsorship to provide effective and meaningful programmes.
- To maintain high levels of management and administration of the Foundation through effective planning, communication, customer care and promotion of opportunities.
As a Charitable Foundation we are reliant on receiving external funding from partners to achieve our activities and objectives. We are always looking for further funding and if you would like to assist in becoming involved in one of our programmes or a new project please contact our Community Foundation Officer Gill Jones firstname.lastname@example.org
Services and Sessions
- Schools coaching
- After school clubs
- In curriculum coaching (PPA)
- Associate Schools Scheme
- Mini Saints coaching (5 to 8 years)
- Development Centre coaching (8 to 12 years)
- Holiday Activity (5 to 12 years)
- Tournaments & Festivals
Our Community Club Scheme includes:
- Match day events and activities
- Girls football
- Multi-sport days
Our Education Project-based work includes:
- No Smoking
- Healthy Eating & Healthy lifestyles
- Numeracy and Literacy
- Social Inclusion
- Disability Programme