The New Saints Football Club require a Chartered Physiotherapist!
Location: Oswestry, Shropshire
Closing date: ____________________
Contract type: Full time
Working hours: Will include evenings and weekends depending on fixtures and training schedule.
- Assessment and acute injurytreatment of all first team players injuries from the day ofinjury through to return to play.
- Injury assessment and treatment of academy and scholarship players.
- Designing and implementing rehabilitation programmes for all players.
- Maintenance of confidential medical records in accordance with CSP guidelines.
- Providing physiotherapy cover for all competitive matches and training sessions as directed by the Director of Football.
- Ordering and auditing all medical consumable products.
- Ensuring all medical equipment is serviceable and correctly maintained.
- Work closely the management, coaching team and club doctor to ensure they are fully up to date with all players’ injuries and training status.
- Where possible, attending all external medical appointments with playing staff.
- Working directly with all members of the coaching staff to ensure the optimum physical condition of the playing staff at all times
- A qualification at degree level (or equivalent) in Physiotherapy.
- Membership of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (MCSP) and registered with the Health Professions Council (HPC).
- Previous experience in the sporting environment (preferably football).
- Emergency pitch side management qualification
How to apply:
To apply for the position, please send your CV and coveringletter to Craig Harrison, Director of Football, The New Saints Football Club, The Venue at Park Hall, Burma Road, Oswestry SY11 4AS or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org