An exciting opportunity has arisen at current Cymru Premier Champions,
The New Saints FC for a Performance Analyst
- Film, and capture games, editing/coding games, training and other educational content.
- Analyse player development through training / match footage and coach assessments to
assist in creating individual development programmes and aiding player development.
- Providing individual clips and supporting training sessions
- Analyse opposition match footage providing insights to relevant coaching staff and creating
detailed reports to facilitate game plan creation.
- Create age and learning style appropriate educational content on a team, unit and most
importantly individual basis to meet the needs of the club’s Coaching Curriculum and football methodology.
- Continually maintain individual player development databases for use in tracking and
benchmarking players throughout the system.
- Provide detailed video based dossiers for potential new players
- Contribute to the development and management of best practice video libraries for use of all
- Sharing of relevant video, data and other resources with staff and players using various
- Any other duties as required by the football club within the reasonable demands of the role.
- Have relevant experience and knowledge in the field of performance analysis, including competency in the use of video recording and editing/coding equipment
- Have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Have knowledge of a variety of analysis software together with the ability to present and report
- Possess excellent organisational skills, with the ability to accurately manage and analyse data
- Have previous analysis experience in professional sport would be highly advantageous
- Preferably be educated to degree level in a sports related discipline
- Be flexible to working hours to facilitate meeting all the demands of the role, which will include travel with evening and weekend commitments and who will thrive on the challenges of working in professional sport.
- Be eligibility to work in the UK and have a full driving license
- Be respectful and committed to promoting diversity and equal opportunities
This role is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
If you are interested in applying for the post, please send your CV to email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: Friday 25th October 2019
Interviews will be held week commencing 4th November 2019
The New Saints FC is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
The New Saints FC is also committed to the safeguarding of vulnerable groups