With our Academy still growing and developing in terms of the infrastructure, we are looking to employ an additional coach to the quality team already in place at the TNS Academy. We are looking for a flexible, enthusiastic coach who can coach across all phases and is available weekends. The individual must have a valid UEFA B licence (minimum), or ideally a UEFA A licence, or at least working towards one.
Coaching for TNS will entail:
– Liaising with the Head of Coaching/Head of Phase regarding player development.
– Understanding the club’s philosophies and ingraining these within our Academy players.
– Adherence to Academy safeguarding, welfare policies and coaching agreements.
– Liaising with Lead Phase coaches in regard to Academy squad composition.
We would like our coaches to be able to:
– Help to develop players across all phases of the Academy.
– Take initiative in planning their own sessions and have good time management skills.
– Communicate with parents in a professional manner and lead player reviews on a regular basis.
– Take the time to develop themselves alongside the Head of Coaching through CPD and to understand how our Academy operates.
How will you be paid?
Depending on the availability of the coach there are sessional rates available and the possibility of a contract depending on circumstances.
How can you apply?
Send a copy of CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 5th July to register your interest in the role.
The lead image is the Under-11s Academy age group at last season’s JD Welsh Cup final.