Are you passionate about football? Are you creative and resourceful? Would you like to be at the centre of making football a major contributor to improving health, wellbeing, inclusion in Central and North East Wales and Shropshire? Are you committed to growing the game at a grassroots level? If so, we’d like to hear from you.
The New Saints FC Foundation Ltd is a registered charity whose aims are to make physical activity as accessible and available to as wide a cross-section of the community as possible, with the aims of improving health, wellbeing and social inclusion.
We have a vacancy for a very exciting role within the Foundation to lead the development of all our community based community football provision. Reporting to the Foundation Manager, your main areas of responsibility would include:
– Lead and grow the FAW accredited McDonalds Fun Football Programme
– Develop and sustain healthy partnerships with community grassroots football clubs
– Work with The New Saints FC Head of Coaching to develop community football pathways
– Oversee, develop and support growth of girls and ladies football participation (including FAW Huddle and SSE Wildcats initiatives)
– Oversee and support growth of Futsal activity
– Oversee and develop opportunities for football coaching CPD provision in school and community settings
– Develop and implement a comprehensive programme of football for all, in partnership with key stakeholders – including eg all ability football, mental health football, walking football, etc
– Develop and implement a programme of football holiday activities, events and festivals.
– Programme evaluation and monitoring – ensuring compliance with GDPR requirements, accurate data collection and timely project reporting to funders and stakeholders
– Quality control and day-to-day financial oversight of all community football programmes
– Day-to-day supervision and programming of community football coach workloads
– Close liaison and maintenance of positive working relationships with the Foundation leads for Youth and Community engagement, Health and Wellbeing, and Education to ensure a cohesive and comprehensive programme of football activity and provision across all Foundation business areas.
We are an ambitious and hardworking team – if you would like to join us please send your CV together with details of two referees by email to: Gill.Jones@tnsfcfoundation.org.uk.
Closing date: Friday 7th June 2019