A message to parents/carers of all participants in The New Saints FC Foundation Ltd’s community activity programme by Foundation manager, Gill Jones.
We are following government advice on dealing with coronavirus on a daily basis, and thought you would appreciate knowing our position with regard to our community provision for children, young people and adults.
We want to reassure you that we are taking COVID-19 very seriously, and the health and well-being of our participants and parents/carers is paramount.
All our community sessions will continue as scheduled until the guidance changes. We have made this decision based on current government guidelines and will be reviewing this daily as the government updates daily. However, there are a few changes which will be implemented in our sessions until further notice – please can participants ensure they adhere to the following protocol when attending our sessions:
· All participants please wash hands on arrival and departure, or use any hand sanitizer available
· There will be no hand-shakes or ‘high fives’
· Coaches to ensure any equipment used is sanitised/wiped down before and following use
· If you are feeling unwell please do not attend a session
· If you have travelled to or from an infected country please do not attend a session until your quarantine period has been adhered to.
We hope this information is helpful, and look forward to your ongoing participation in activities of The New Saints FC Foundation Ltd.