Easter 2020 holiday activity sessions for all children aged from 4 through to 14 years are now open for booking. They will take place in the following locations, with access to indoor and toilet facilities:
- Monday 6th April 2020 – Gobowen playing fields & Pavilion 11am – 2pm
- Tuesday 7th April 2020 – Oswestry Gatacre Playing Fields 11am – 2pm*
- Wednesday 8th April 2020 – St Martins Centre & playing fields 11am – 2pm
- Wednesday 15th April 2020 – Oswestry Cae Glas Park 2pm – 5pm*
- Thursday 16th April 2020 – Weston Rhyn Rec & Institute if the weather is bad 11am – 2pm
- Friday 17th April 2020 – Beech Grove Recreation Ground/Ellesmere Rangers FC 11am – 2pm
All sessions include a three hour mixture of activities suitable for all abilities and ages including multi sports, space-hoppers, dance, football, tennis, golf,craft, races and competitions and much more.
Our relaxed, safe and fun filled sessions are supervised by fully qualified and trained staff.
Free lunch and soft drink is provided for all children
*Please note no lunch is provided at these sessions
Our popular Welshpool Holiday Club at The Flash Leisure Centre also returns during the Easter break.
This holiday club takes place on the following days:
Tuesday 7th April 2020
Wednesday 8th April 2020
Thursday 9th April 2020
Tuesday 14th April 2020
Wednesday 15th April 2020
Thursday 16th April 2020
9am – 5pm, costing £20 per child, per day
Please click HERE to book your place.
Booking is essential to avoid disappointment – complete a booking form from your local school, fill out on the day or contact us on the details below and we will email one out to you. If you require any further information contact email@example.com or call 01691 889791.